Monday, January 21, 2019

About Me

Hi, I'm Kaylan Christensen from Bingham High School. I was so excited to hear that I got this year's FACS Sterling Scholar at my school. I love FACS and the amazing skills it teaches students. I have 11 siblings in my family, and even though they're a little wild at times, I love them to pieces. I love working with kids and have worked in Bingham's Mini Miner Preschool for the past two years. I am also involved in FCCLA, Cupcake Club, NHS, South Jordan Youth City Council, and Girl Scouts. I also have a love for dancing, photography and film, reading, writing, and cooking and baking. I am currently working on completing my associate's degree in General Education before I graduate High School. I plan on obtaining my Bachelor's Degree in Dietetics and becoming a certified dietatin specializing in pediatric nutrition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unique Qualities