Monday, January 21, 2019

Leadership

FCCLA President and FCCLA Officer of STAR Events at Bingham High School


Here is a picture of Bingham's officers in 2017-2018.


We had so much fun planning Sweethearts
As an officer, I helped fill water cups at the dance.

After partying all night, some of the other officers and I helped take down decorations and clean up the dance.

As the FCCLA president, I try my best to address the needs of my chapter and to make sure that everyone's voice is heard.






Youth City Council
Getting sworn in as the Youth Mayor

This picture is from a leadership conference I got to attend at the Capital.

Here is me with Mayor Ramsey and other members of South Jordan's City Council.

Here is me presenting a report to the City Council on behalf of Youth City Council.
 Here is a letter of recommendation from the mayor of South Jordan whom I worked with as the South Jordan Youth City Council Mayor:


Girls Scout Troop 430
Girl Scouts of Utah Oquirrh Community Delegate
Captain of Elite Performing Team at C&C Ballet Academy

Student teacher at C&C Ballet Academy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unique Qualities